May 8th from 4pm -6pm
Meet Simon Brooking, Laphroaig U.S. Master Ambassador
Simon Brooking will be on hand signing bottles and tasting 7 different Laphroaig marks
The Wine and Cheese Place
7435 Forsyth Blvd, Clayton, MO 63105
Open house, reservations are not required, but please let us know if you are coming via facebook - click here
LAPHROAIG AMBASSADOR NAMED AN “ICON OF WHISKY”
Brooking was recognized at Whisky Live in New York City as a highly commended Icon of Whisky. The honor builds on past accolades Brooking has received over the years, helping drive awareness and trial of Laphroaig. The Icons are designed to celebrate the people and places behind the great whiskies of the world, and are selected by an independent editorial panel from companies based around the world.
Look at this impressive line up that you will get to taste!
- Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch 10 year old
- Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch 10 yr Cask Strength
- Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch Quarter Cask
- Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch 18 year old
- Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch Triple Wood
- Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch Cairdeas
- Laphroaig Single Malt Scotch 25 year old
If you cannot make the event, we can get bottles signed for you. Just let us know. You can order them online now and leave a comment in the notes about getting them signed for you.