Labels

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Beer news....

Random beer news of interest....


  • Deschutes....$6.99 / 6pk sale ends on Thursday (Oct 31) Just a few days left.  Stock up.
  • Firestone Walker Walkers Reserve Porter - No longer going to be available.  What I have on the shelf is it.  Not sure if it is just a St. Louis thing or not.  Buy it now if you are a fan.
  • Stone Suede - 1 case left
  • New Holland Fresh Hop Hopivore - 5 - 4pks left
  • Ommegang Game of Thrones - 1 case left
  • Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad - only 1 bottle left at Forsyth (I think I saw 7-8 at Rock Hill)
  • 4 Hands Chocolate Milk Stout is sold out


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding the Ommegang Game of Thrones, which location has the 1 case left?

Paul Hayden said...

Forysth has the 1 case left.

Unknown said...

Any more Tallgrass Zombie Monkey

Paul Hayden said...

I am out at Forsyth, I think the other stores might still have some. I can check, which location is best for you.

Anonymous said...

Any Game of Thrones @ Clayton location?

Paul Hayden said...

Yes they do, they have 6 bottles in stock now.