Check out the bonus flight...
St. Louis Breweries VS. America
With the increased choices in beers from St. Louis and the local area, we wanted to see how they stand up on the national level.
- Thursday August 2nd (6pm:7:30)
- $20 / person
- BLIND TASTING!
- IPA Flight - possible beers
- Schlafly AIPA, O'Fallon 5 day, 2nd Shift one of their IPAs, Bells Two Hearted Ale, Odell IPA, Founders Centennial
- Porter Flight - possible beers
- Six Row Porter, Crown Valley Porter, Founders Porter, Odell Porter, Deschutes Black Butte
Plus we will have a bonus Union Jack flight -- this is the bonus round for research and education. It will be a blind flight of 4 glasses of Firestone Walker Union Jack IPA. I took a case of Firestone Walker and will treat each 6 pack differently. We will see how much these factors will affect the beer...
- One will be perfect shape, stored in a cool dark place
- One is stored dark, but in my 90+ degree garage
- One is stored cool, but over exposed to light for an extended time
- One is going be stored dark, but in and out of the refrigerator repeatedly.
Reservations are required -- click here or call 314.727.8788
seating is limited