Labels

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Denied Entry...



Anders Kissmeyer was the brewmaster at Nørrebro Bryghus for 10 years -- this is his own brand... (sounds like it was not a smooth break up - read more)

  
Kissmeyer Denied Entry....$5.99 / 22oz
A dark copper coloured, fruity tart Belgian Style brown ale brewed with pomegranate and orange peel.




"Brew master Anders Kissmeyer is the promoter behind the vision of Nørrebro Bryghus. His personal vision and solid professionalism is the foam of the beer and the leading star of developing and building the brewery. Anders is the analytical entrepreneur, the connoisseur and the alchemist, who has dedicated his life in search of the formula for the best brew." Nørrebro Bryghus website


Kissmeyer Beer
"Kissmeyer Beer is my personal beer brand. It is the essence of more than 26 years in the brewing business and expresses the brewing philosophy developed with the Nørrebro Bryghus-brand in its first six years on the market. This philosophy combined with my extensive experience within brewing and quality management is translated into actual beers which are brewed to the highest possible degree of technical quality. The inspiration for my beers is a mix of my own personal thoughts, definitions and discoveries of beers that I miss on the market today and my many past and future collaborations with friends among the world’s best brewers.
Kissmeyer Beer is not a brewery in the physical sense – it is a so-called phantom brewery. Kissmeyer Beer brew at carefully selected breweries around the world to ensure excellence. Each brewery is chosen based on my personal knowledge of both brewery and the brewers in charge. Only those with a personality, competence and karma that matches the philosophy of Kissmeyer Beer as well as the ability to add an extra dimension to my beers, will qualify. And there will not be released any beers under the Kissmeyer Beer brand without my personal involvement in the brewing of the first batch at the brewery.
Inspired by my collaborative brewing and other ideas the portfolio of beers under the Kissmeyer Beer brand name will continuously expand and develop over time as a result of my perpetual pursuit of perfection. So nobody should be surprised if my beers, although their names remain the same, gradually, but continuously change." -- Anders Kissmeyer

No comments: